Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lovin the word FREE!!


I love when someone tells you something is free and it actually is!!  That is what happened today.  Jackie and I were walking around the mall when a Kiddie Kandids worker stopped us and asked if we would like to have a photo shoot with our kids and get a free 8x10.  My first thought was "what is the catch," my second thought was "of course I didn't get Chloe all dressed up."   Her pictures were so cute especially for a spur of the moment opportunity.  

7 comments:

Hoggards said...

She is so dang cute! I can't believe that the last time I saw you she was still in your belly! I'm super glad you're part of the blogging world now!

Jenny Kapp said...

Elise says - I love Chloe! She is very cute and I want to visit her every single day!!!
Jenny says - So cute and loving the free part too!!

Jonathan and Michelle said...

Cute picture! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Kristie said...

How fun! I bet this picture will be one she will love that she has when she is older. She is so big and even more adorable than the last time I saw her.

drpalaska said...

She is definitely adorable!!! How come I never get great deals like that. Free is always great.

Anonymous said...

That's an incredible opportunity! She looks adorable!
-Heather

Mike and Kris said...

Oh! She is darling!!! That was quite the deal too for such a cute picture!!!:)