Friday, June 20, 2008

My Baby is one!


I can't believe my baby is one!!  We celebrated Chloe's birthday with family and friends and it was a perfect day.  Macey's gives a free cake for 1st birthdays, so we got one for Chloe and let her have at it.  She LOVED it and had no problem diving into it.  She had cake everywhere, but it was so worth it!  I guess everyone wanted to celebrate her birthday because there was a big parade and firework show for her!!  Just teasing, the Orem Summer Fest was going on so we decided to head over to that after her birthday party.  I'll have to post those pictures later when I have them, but for now here are some cake eating pictures.

So it starts...
And keeps going...
Oh yeah it gets worse...
Mmmmm so yummy...
As you can see I LOVE my baby girl!!




9 comments:

Beckstead Gang said...

Okay, that is soooo Hilarious! Those are the cutest pictures ever, and when you say she dove in-She really Dove IN! What a cutie! I just want to squeeze her little cheeks!!

Jackie Sullivan said...

So cute and so fun! I'm sad we were gone I would have loved to watch her!

Jonathan and Michelle said...

She is such a cute little girl! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun celebrating, and she was definitely not shy with the cake eating!

Kristie said...

Now that is a happy baby! It would have been so fun to see her dig in. I cant believe she is a year old.

Hoggards said...

First birthdays are always the greatest! I think it's awesome that Macey's gives ya a free cake for the 1st birthday so they can have their own and do whatever they want to it. She is a cutie!

Jenny Kapp said...

So cute. Loving the chocolate...and so the addiction begins!

Julie Sacks said...

Hey Nephi and Melissa! How the heck are yall! I found your blog on Nickie's and got so excited. We had kids just about the same age! Where are you living now? What have you been up to the last few years!?!

Bradbury Bunch said...

CHLOE....YOU'RE MY KIND OF GIRL!!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CUTIE!! I love the picture of the way you dug right into that cake!! YOU MAKE IT LOOK SO YUMMY!!!

YOU'RE ADORABLE, AND I WISH YOU AND LEXI COULD HAVE A PLAYDATE TOGETHER!!! XOXOXO

Jess said...

chole was so cute in these pics. and that day was a lot of fun to see you