Saturday, September 27, 2008

Swim Class

Chloe and I have swim class two times a week and we have so much fun doing it.  Thanks to a good friend Margie who told me about the class.  She also comes with her cute little girl Brynn. Chloe love the water and has done very well in the class.  I'm always worried about having to dunk her under the water, but she's done great.  We only have two more classes so I'm a little sad, but it has been a great experience and something we have been able to do as mom and daughter.

3 comments:

Haslams said...

cute swim suit on Chloe. Sad, lessons are almost over but that just means we'll have to go swimming together sometime!

Kristie said...

How fun I totally want to do that with Brookelyn. I bet it was a blast just getting to go swimming so much too.

PinkJen said...

Kaden has been in swim since he was about 9 months old and, I just think that it is one of the best things that you can do for them they really seam to just love to be in the water. Are you guys in the water during the whole class?