Monday, November 3, 2008

Disneyland

We are back!  We had a good time at Disneyland and Chloe did so great.  It was fun to go on all the rides and see everything.  I was 4 or 5 last time I went so this was like my 1st time all over again.

This was Chloe's first plane ride and she did perfect.  She had an ear infection so I was worried that she would have a hard time on the plane, but she loved it.  Especially the window.
This was one of my favorite rides.

This was during one of the rides.  I thought she was so cute sitting like this watching everything.

4 comments:

Hoggards said...

I want to take my kids there soon! How fun for your fam!

Lisa said...

We had so much fun at Disneyland with you guys! Hopefully we can get together soon and more often!

Haslams said...

I'm glad you all had fun! We loved Disneyland when we went earlier this year too.

PinkJen said...

I cant wait to get out their and take the kids, I think it has been like 15 years since I was their last. I think it would be like being a kid all over again too. I am so happy to hear you guys all had a great time.