Monday, November 3, 2008

Frustrated

So I've had this annoying pain in my left arm/shoulder for the past 6 months and I finally went to the doctor.  As of right now they think I have Tendinitis and Muscle Spasms.  I had to take medication (which most people know I hate) and do physical therapy.  They wanted me to wear this sling as much as possible.  Well, lets just say that didn't happen to often.  It's amazing how hard it is to get things done when you can't use one of your arms.  I'm just frustrated because I'm still able to function and do everything as normal, I just have this annoying pain that is always in the background.  Hopefully it gets better.

3 comments:

Jackie Sullivan said...

That sucks! Let me know if you need help

Jonathan and Michelle said...

I am so sorry!! I hope that you get feeling better and if I can help with anything let me know! We really need to get together again, I'll give you a call and we'll plan something!

PinkJen said...

So yes I have to agree that this is one of the hardest things to do, I know I have had it in my wrist and elbow for years and while it does seam like a pain in the butt take the break and let it heal cause it will only get worse....... I hope that it gets better