Saturday, December 6, 2008

Projects

Here are a few projects I've done in the last little bit.
Sorry I thought I rotated this.  I made this blanket for Chloe to take to disneyland along with her costume I mentioned in an earlier post.  Nephi has nick named Chloe Tinker so that is the reason for the Tinkerbell stuff.
I stained this shelf and Nephi added the pole to hang the blanket.  The picture is a 4 generation picture for Chloe.  I have a similar picture when I was her age.  The blanket was made by my wonderful Tia Neith (Chloe's middle name).  She is so talented and I love her so much.
This is a toy chest we got for Chloe and I stained it.  I love it because when she is older I can put a pillow seat on top for seating as well as I can store shoes or something.

5 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

I love that chest. That is exactly what I need for Elise. She will treasure all of those things you made for her. I think I need some of your motivation!!

Lisa said...

You have been very busy. I love the chest and the shelf. That is very neat to have a 4 generation picture like that. John has one with Alex and it is something they treasure!

Kristie said...

All of your projects are so cute. I love stuff like that which keeps you busy, but is still fun. Everything is so nicely put together.

Hoggards said...

Check you out! Those are awesome projects! I wish I had time for all that stuff! I'd love to do that!

PinkJen said...

WOW I am so impressed I love it, I wish that I had some art talent I guess I did not get that jean. I LOVE THEM ALL...ok so next time you are down you are going to have to teach a class...lol