Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well, as you can imagine this was a little bit harder of a day for my family.  Not only was it Thanksgiving, but it was also my mom's birthday.  We decided to go to the cemetery and wish my mom a Happy Birthday.  We brought her some flowers and balloons.  Each of us wrote a little card that we tied to balloons and then we sent them up to her while singing Happy Birthday.  We miss her so much, but we know she is still here with us and that we will be able to be together again.  We then enjoyed a wonderful meal with family and friends.  I was so happy to have so much family around.  I truly feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends, and even more so to have such an amazing husband who is such a strong support to me.  I can not even begin to express how thankful I am to have Chloe here with us.  I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for letting her stay here on earth with us.  She is just so happy all the time, and keeps me smiling and laughing each and every day.  
WE LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!

5 comments:

Hoggards said...

That's so special! I'm glad you were able to go and celebrate her life and her birthday! I'm also glad that you have all your family around!

Kristie said...

We love you all too!!! We are excited to come and visit you.

Lisa said...

You are always in our thoughts and prayers. It is great that you have such a wonderful family support. What a great way to remember your Mom.

Jenny Kapp said...

Such a beautiful way to remember you mom and show love for her. I know it was a hard day, but what a treasured memory it will be.

PinkJen said...

That is such a great idea and I wish that we were their. I know it was a hard day for you guys, but I also know she LOVED what you guys did for her and is always with you. I too have to say that we have an amazing family and hope you all know that we LOVE you and are sooooo blessed you have you guys hear with us. We all miss you and love you