Sunday, December 7, 2008

What was he thinking!!

So my handsome husband came home from work like this.  He walked in with a beanie on so I just saw the ugly cowboy style mustache, which I immediately told him to shave.  After having said that I asked what he did with his head.  Nephi said why do you think I did something to my head too.  I told him I know him to well.  So he took the beanie off to show off his new style.  Is it not the worst?  He kept it this way for a couple days too.  One of his teachers told him she couldn't concentrate on what she was teaching because she would look at him and just start laughing every time.  I do have to say Nephi keeps me laughing and I love his randomness!  I love you Babe!!

8 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

Now that is just uuuggllyyy! Only Nephi! He is plum crazy!! I guess that is why we all love him so much!

Hoggards said...

That is hilarious! Glad you took pics!

Kristie said...

Oh my crap, that is the ugliest thing I have seen for a while. Wow! I would have killed Darren if he came home like that. He is so funny.

Lisa said...

Nephi you are so crazy, but then again you always have been!! Don't be giving John any ideas for his hair styles, but John would have more hair!! ha! ha! ha!

PinkJen said...

Ok Nephi....I have to agree what were you thinking.....I love that you have the guts cause I know that I could never.... and yes I too would be telling Steve to cut it off if he came home looking like that. You are too much but again have to agree that it why we LOVE YOU !!!!!!

Jonathan and Michelle said...

Wow, that is some hairdo! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't see what all the fuss is about. Nephi, that haircut suits you very well. Let your FREAK FLAG FLY!!!

Haslams said...

wow. That is INCREDIBLY ugly.